Bishop’s Forum 2021 Director Yolande James invites English-speaking Quebec youth to take advantage of a unique and transformative learning opportunity this summer
WHO: Young English-speaking Quebecers aged 18-26 who:
- Identify as members of the English-speaking community
- Want to deepen their understanding of how Quebec society works
- Are passionate about working with their peers to bring about positive change
WHAT: The Forum’s discussions are driven by youth interests and passions! Past Forums have featured panel discussions, guest presentations and workshops on topics such as engaged citizenship, Indigenous rights, anti-racism, allyship, social sustainability, mental health and healthcare, education, linguistic rights and much more.
WHEN: Friday evening, August 13th through Tuesday afternoon, August 17th
WHERE: On the campus of Bishop’s University in Sherbrooke, Quebec*
What will your Bishop’s Forum experience be?
- Meet fellow young Quebecers who will positively challenge you
- Expand your network and engage with inspiring guest speakers
- Become empowered to lead change in your community
If you're interested in Quebec society, how our province works and how you can make a difference, don't miss the Bishop’s Forum!
Register online: https://bishopsforum.ubishops.ca/registration/
Visit the Bishop’s Forum Facebook event page: https://fb.me/e/1ijebn4qX
There is no cost to participate. Transportation to and from Bishop’s University as well as room and board on campus during the Forum are covered. This initiative is supported by the Government of Québec’s Secrétariat aux relations avec les Québécois d’expression anglaise.
*The Bishop's Forum will adhere to public health guidelines to ensure a safe event. Consequently, we may offer a mix of in-person and virtual activities.