Outaouais Live! is a 12-part, English-language, arts magazine format series to be filmed at various locations throughout the Outaouais. It will showcase musicians, artists of various practice, galleries, and cultural and performance spaces, all with a somewhat uptown vibe. Produced with the 100 Mile Arts Network.
February 17th: Coffee Chats with Jane Toller, Warden of MRC Pontiac
Jane Toller, Warden of MRC Pontiac, will join us this Thursday, February 17th at 10:00 am for our Coffee Chats. Join the conversation!
Jane has been the Warden of Pontiac since 2017. Other background includes:
- 1979-1989- Sales and Marketing at Procter & Gamble
- 1989-1994- Coordinator of After School programs for 4 schools in the Leaside area of Toronto (50 programs per week)
- 1994-1997- Elected School Trustee East York Board of Education in Toronto
- 1998-2006- Elected City Councillor on Toronto City Council
- 2008-present- Revitalization of Gaultois Newfoundland
- 2011-2017- Business development and revitalization in the Pontiac (2012-2014 opened Spruceholme Inn, Bryson’s Bistro du Bucheron and the Pontiac Conference Centre)
- 2017-Present- Warden of the MRC Pontiac